Thursday, March 4, 2010

8 dpo.

Well folks, (should I even say "folks" since I am pretty much writing to myself?) I'm 8 dpo. I find it eerily familiar that my last cycle was timed like this. PMS symptoms should be starting anyday now since I frankly don't feel like I got knocked up this time around. I have officially started the frequent grabbing of the boobs to check for soreness. Which, might I add, is both a PMS symptom and a pregnancy symptom so I'm probably grabbing myself for no reason. Perhaps I should give that job to the hubbs. At least he'll get some enjoyment from it. Ha.

Now the great internal debate is if I should pee on a stick this weekend, Sunday, 11dpo or if I should ride it out until my follow-up next Wednesday. Oh who am I kidding. I'll be at Walgreens first thing Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment